Computer rendering

Within Structural Engineering, students can pursue a program of work leading to a Master of Science in Engineering (M.S.) or a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.). These degree programs are designed to prepare students for careers in engineering practice, research and education. The degree requirements are described on the following pages:

In addition to the degree requirements outlined above, students must adhere to all requirements of the Graduate School and all requirements of the Department of Civil, Architectural and Environmental Engineering. For these requirements, students should consult the following: