People + Planet Magazine
People + Planet is a print newsletter that is published each spring semester for alumni, friends and parents. Past newsletter issues are available in PDF format below:
- Structural engineering firms team up to support graduate students.
- Alumni Spotlight: Richard L. Tucker.
- Academy Undergraduate Research Scholars Announced.
- Responding to Hurricane Harvey.
- Texas CAEE - The Big Picture.
- Academy of Distinguished Alumni.
- The Future of Environmental Engineering.
- Three Alumni Elected to National Academy of Engineering.
- Q&A with Richard L. Corsi.
- Dedication of the DATUM Engineers Design Studio.
- UT ASCE Wins Regional Concrete Canoe Competition.
- Sky Bridge - Creating a Campus Landmark.
- Alumni Updates.
- Intersection of Art and Engineering.
- Engineering an Endangered Species’ Habitat.
- $13.7M NSF Grant Creates Natural Hazards Engineering Center at UT Austin.