Student IT Jobs
CAEE Learning Resource Center (LRC) proctor positions:
- Must be available on weekends
- Must have workstudy status
"Undergraduate Proctor" Duties:
- Open and close facility as necessary including the LRC, 5th floor VDL, and Studion Classrooms.
- Track and check in and out borrowed equipment (laptop, computer projectors).
- Monitor printers and print jobs.
- Assist users as necessary - answering “how-to” questions with respect to LRC software, networking, and operating systems.
- Forward questions and problems to full-time staff when necessary.
- Maintain status reports on lab computers regarding all problems encountered as well as reporting of routine maintenance.
Please contact Danny Quiroz at firstname.lastname@example.org for job inquiries.