Civil, Architectural and Environmental Engineering students and faculty have two computer classrooms available for their use. The Studio Classroom 1 (SC1) located in room 2.210 consists of 24 desktop CPUs with seating for a total of 23 students. The Studio Classroom 2 (SC2) located in room 2.218 also consists of 24 desktop CPUs with seating for a total of 23 students. The Studio Classroom 2 is available to all students in the Cockrell School of Engineering.
The computers are equipped with Microsoft Office, engineering software, internet software, and more. A high-speed printer and plotter are available in the room, and staff are available upon request for assistance.
The classroom is equipped with a projection system and laptop connection to facilitate demonstrations and instruction.
Studio Classrooms Layout
Spring 2017 Schedule
Tues Jan 17 - Fri Jan 20, 2017 8 am - 9 pm
Sat Jan 21, Sun Jan 22, 2017 Closed (access card allowed)
Mon Jan 23 - Tues May 16, 2017
8 am - 10 pm Mon - Thurs
8 am - 8 pm Fri
Closed Sat (access card allowed)
noon - 10 pm Sun
Sat Mar 11, Sun Mar 12, 2017 Closed (acces card allowed)
Mon Mar 13 - Fri Mar 17, 2017 9 am - 4 pm (no proctor on duty)
Sat Mar 18, 2017 Closed (access card allowed)
Sun Mar 19, 2017 noon - 10 pm
• Acrobate Distiller X 10.1.323
• HEC-RAS 4.1
- Open access to the Studio Classrooms is emphasized; therefore reservations will be limited.
- All reservation requests should be made weeks if not months prior to the desired reservation time and personally coordinated with Danny Quiroz. Special software licensing, configuration, display equipment or multimedia console issues should be addressed at this time.
- CE301 and CE311K have priority access to ECJ 2.210.
- CE311S and CE333T have priority access to ECJ 2.218.
- Classrooms will not be reserved exclusively, unless all resources are utilized. Therefore other students will have access to machines not being used.