Advising and Registration
All graduate students in CAEE are required to be advised by their supervising professor or other faculty member in their area of research prior to registering for a given semester. The basic advising and registration steps are:
- Pick up your advising card from the graduate coordinator.
- See your supervising professor for advising. If you don't yet have a supervising professor, see any available faculty in your area.
- List all courses for which you will be registering on the advising card. Your supervisor must sign/initial the card as proof of advising.
- Return advising card to graduate coordinator to have your advising bar cleared.
- Clear any financial/non-financial bars as listed on your Registration Information Sheet (RIS).
- Access the online registration system during your access times.
- Pay or confirm fee bill by stated deadline.
- Spring 2017 Advising & Registration for Continuing & Readmitted Students
- Important Dates for Graduate Students - Spring 2017
- Course syllabi