Looking at course offerings and their syllabi from past semesters can give you an idea of in which semesters courses are usually scheduled, and such looking can also give you a better idea, beyond the catalog description, of what the course entails. Course syllabi for the most-recent academic years are available on the Syllabi and CVs page.
Remember that not only will different professors have different syllabi for the same class, but the same professor may change his or her syllabus for the same course from semester to semester. You can find information about what course numbers signify in the General Information Catalog.
- Building Energy and Environments
- Construction Engineering and Project Management
- Environmental and Water Resources Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Infrastructure Materials Engineering
- Mechanics, Uncertainty and Simulation in Engineering
- Ocean Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Sustainable Systems
- Transportation Engineering
Students will focus on creating solutions to environmental challenges facing the planet.
1st Annual Sustainable Dog House Challenge